Getting married? Ever considered how much money and time goes into making and posting a wedding invitation, only for it to last a few days, weeks, maybe months… and then everyone discards it? Here’s an alternative:
You can design your own story, tell it in your own words, and have it designed just like the above video. You can use it as a “Save The Date”, as a digital wedding invitation, embed it in emails or on your customised wedding website, or use it as part of the speeches at the reception… whatever you like! And the best part is – it’s yours forever! Here’s how it works:
And… it is affordable! CLICK BELOW to get in touch and order yours now!
ARE YOU A BUSINESS OWNER?
Perhaps you run a business and want to market what you do as well… why not use this method? Send me an email to discuss your concept.
I am also a musician who performs acoustic covers, generally from the 50s, 60s and 70s era (Bob Dylan, John Denver, Simon & Garfunkel, James Taylor, Neil Diamond, Van Morrison, Elvis, etc) but also including modern-day singer-songwriters such as Ed Sheeren, John Mayer, etc. I perform at a variety of wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, parties, and other events throughout the greater KwaZulu-Natal area and beyond.
I provide a happy, relaxed atmosphere through pure acoustic and vocal sound with a vintage feel. (I do also provide the PA system and DJ for the reception-side-of-things.) I enjoy working with couples and clients to craft that ideal playlist for the event – plus I can offer suggestions and guide you through the planning process. My primary focus is on contemporary acoustic and folk music, but I’m also branching out into songs with the ukulele. I cover an ever-growing list of pop, classic rock, indie, country songs from the 1940s through the 2000s all on steel-string acoustic guitar.
I am based in Pietermaritzburg, KZN but am willing to travel all over South Africa. I regularly perform in Hilton, Howick and the wider Midlands Meander.
- I play for all sorts of events and in almost any setting – weddings, private parties and house concerts, restaurants, corporate events, company parties and celebrations.
- I primarily perform solo, singing and accompanying myself on guitar or Ukulele, but I also have options as an acoustic duo or band, depending on the event and the atmosphere.
- I provide my own sound equipment (mics, speakers, etc.) and can handle events with up to 200 guests.
- I provide contracts and invoices.
- I’ve been performing in KZN, the Western Cape and other parts of South Africa for over 20 years and have performed too many events to count!
If you like what you hear, please get in touch! Call me at 079-887-5347 or send an inquiry. Let’s chat about your date!